Turn your ideas into
Luxsonic is pioneering immersive medical technologies
- Is your medical organization ready to benefit from VR?
- Our consulting services will help you determine what AR/VR technology is best for your institution.
- Our team helps you plan and implement the perfect VR program for you.
360° video production
- Don’t know where to start with 360 video?
- Luxsonic provides end-to-end VR video production services.
- 360 video can your help institution improve medical education, training and patient care.
- Are you ready to turn your ideas into virtual reality?
- Luxsonic specializes in VR software development for medicine and health care.
- Working with our team of experienced developers, your vision can become virtual reality.
Are you ready to benefit from VR in medicine?
Benefits of VR
VR helps to enhance medical education, by improving learning outcomes and knowledge retention. Luxsonic helps institutions and educators integrate VR into:
- Courses and course supplements
- Self-directed learning applications
- Interactive teaching tools
Trainees can become fully immersed in standardized training environments. Use of VR helps maximize training outcomes. It also helps to reduce operational costs and resources for:
- Medical and veterinary competency evaluation
- Facility and laboratory training and orientation
- Surgical planning and preparation
VR helps to revolutionize the delivery of health care and medicine. Integration of VR can help to improve the patient experience by:
- Preparing patients for procedures
- Reducing anxiety and pain
- Helping care givers understand the patient perspective
Luxsonic develops virtual reality software that’s used by some of the most innovative health care institutions. Our products help improve medical education, training, and health care delivery.
MedCast360 allows students to become fully engaged in virtual environments and scenarios.
SieVRt provides advanced medical imaging visualization tools in a convenient, low cost package.
Virtual reality meets medical imaging with SieVRt
Be one of the first institutions to integrate virtual reality into your medical imaging workflow. SieVRt is Canada’s first VR medical imaging software and you can use it today for medical education, radiology research or even surgical planning!
Find out more about our Clinical Innovator Program & learn how you can save 50% off of the regular yearly fee
Virtual assessment of hands-on medical skills
We are working with the Saskatchewan Society for Medical Laboratory Technologists to develop a virtual medical laboratory! This VR lab will be used to provide medical laboratory technologists with an automated and unbiased hands-on assessment of their skills
For more information, read about Luxsonic's software development services
Virtual reality is out of this world!
The CaregiVR Medical Support System is a technology concept being developed by Luxsonic for the Canadian Space Agency. CaregiVR could provide the crew of long-duration space missions with an advanced tool for medical education, training, and skills assessment. It could also be an integral part of overall ship medical systems, giving astronauts the support they need to stay healthy as they venture out into the solar system.